Earn Rs. 20 lakhs in 4 months.... read carefully & seriously....

Please do not miss this opportunity. Once you have read this mail carefully,
you will not delete it. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE THIS EMAIL AGAIN!

>From :

Savitha Narayan, New Delhi
Email: savitha@xxxxxxxx

I am going to show you how to make Rs.20/- Lacs in 60-90 days step by step!
Please don't delete this until you have read it completely as IT REALLY
WORKS.

This program is to make money via the power of the Internet - quickly and
honestly! It is quite new, yet already proven to be most effective.

 NOTE: Please read this complete document to be sure that you fully
understand it. Take the time to read it again and again if you have to.

Check the honest first. VERY IMPORTANT

The very first s tep is to e-mail the two people in the Position #1 and
Position #2 from the current Accountability List below, and ask them if they
received their Rs. 250/- DD from me. This is what MAKES CERTAIN the success of
this program. You will not send money to me until you KNOW that I have paid
the people in Positions #1 and Position #2.

POSITION #1
Dr. R. Surya
523-524, World Trade Centre
Barakhamba Lane
New Delhi - 110 001.
email: dabbe_1208@ yahoo.com

POSITION #2
Mr. Lakshmi Narasimha
No. 621, 21st Cross
Kumaraswamy Layout
Bangalore - 560 078.
Karnataka
email: narasimhal@xxxxxxxxxxx

The above are the two people I sent my Rs. 250/- DD to, with a note asking
th em to add me to their mailing lists. After you have verified that I am
genuine and decide to participate, address an envelope to the person currently
in Position #3 (me), wrap Rs. 250/- DD in a note (letter paper) saying,
"Please add my name to your Mailing List and rush Phase 2 to me by e-mail", and
include your name, address, and e-mail address. The DD should be drawn on any
bank where the addressee resides (town or district or state) i.e the DD should
be drawn favouring the person in Position #3 (me), payable at his city of
residence - TO BE SENT BY REGD. POST OR BY COURIER.

NOTE: Only the person in Position #3, supplies Phase 2, NEVER any other
person.

POSITION #3
Savitha Narayan
55-D, Pocket 1
Mayur Vihar Phase 1
Delhi - 110 091.
email : savitha@xxxxxxxx
Next
Address an envelope to the person in Position #4; wrap a Rs. 250/- DD in a
note (writing paper) that states "please add me to your mailing list" and
include your name, address and e-mail address. This DD should be drawn favouring
the person in Position #4, payable at his city of residence AND TO BE SENT
THROUGH REGD. POST OR COURIER.

POSITION #4
Mrs. Jyothi
743, Ist Cross
Govinapura,
Tiptur - 2
Karnataka state
email: prashanth1706@xxxxxxxxx

NOW ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS EDIT YOUR COPY OF THIS LETTER, AS FOLLOWS:

FIRST : move the person currently in POSITION # 4 to POSITION #2 . Be sure
all information is copied correct ly and completely. (The person originally
in Position No. 2) is now dropped from the list). Even if you change one
person's information by mistake, you may affect your chances of receiving money
because the person who will try to verify will not be able to email that
person.

SECOND: move the person in POSITION #1 to POSITION #4 with all the correct
information

THIRD: move the person in POSITION #3 to POSITION #1 with all correct
information.

FINALLY: enter YOUR name, complete address, and e-mail address in to
POSITION #3.

Please also provide your name and e-mail address at the end of this letter.
Remember: you only send the Rs. 250/- DD to the names in POSITIONS #3 and #4
on this lette BY REGISTERED POST OR COURIER.

DO NOT SEND MON EY TO THE NAMES IN POSITIONS #1 AND #2.

Note: When typing your e-mail address, please remember to be accurate.
Double check! Once you start, there are two simple things you must do to make
this work for the maximum return in 60-90 days.

1. In Phase 2, you will e-mail Indian residents wherever you can (eg.
Friends, business contacts, family etc.) and, if you really want to make money
build a growing downline! I will teach you how to build a great downline and
help others build one for themselves without SPAMMING. So the system is
completely legal!!

2. BE PATIENT at the start! It takes easily a week or so to really get up
and going, and to start receiving lots of replies in you e.mail. BUT THEY WILL
COME!

This is Internet! The money will come also!

YOU WILL DEFINITELY MAKE A LARGE SUM OF MONEY WITHIN A FEW WEEKS, and you
will also have a mailing list service to use yourself, or even to sell. That,
in itself, can be valuable.

THIS PROGRAM IS DESIGNED TO MAKE MONEY FAST. IT IS VERY INEXPENSIVE to
Participate. Think of the power of the program running nationally! There are no
other unseen expenses. Other than the two initial letters, this program
operates totally on-line.

FURTHER INFORMATION:
This program is less demanding and does not take advantage of the naïve.
Effectively, we all become a team - we know that we must follow the rules, and
that our teamwork ensures that we all "win". First of all, this program has
only four controlled, levels - programs. When you first send this program out,
you will soon get 40-50 people who send you Rs. 250/- DD to join the mailing
list and to commence their Phase 2. They will do this only after they
confirm that you have paid your 2 DDs of Rs. 250/- each.

To acc ount for "curiosity seekers" and people who don't recognize the
opportunity (not you, of course!), let's say that only 20 people then actually
pursue the program provided. These 20 people then put your name in the
Accountability List POSITION #1 and their respondents will be asking YOU IF THEY PAID
THEIR Rs. 250/- DD. Their active participants will then move your name to
POSITION #4, WHERE YOU WILL BE RECEIVING Rs. 250/- DD's from 20 x 20 x 20
people.

That's a total of 8,000 people. 8000 x Rs. 250 = Rs. 20 Lacs, because this
is done only on the Internet it move very quickly.

Therefore, you only need 20 ACTIVE PARTICIPANTS who actually promote this
program to reach the target. You should advertise, e-mail until twice those
numbers of people (40-50) have sent you the Rs. 250/- DD and received Phase 2
from you via e-mail. At this point, all you will have to do will be to answer
the e-mails saying : "Yes, I have been paid".

NOTE: Be sure to keep a record of those who have paid and added to your
mailing list and respond very quickly to verification requests via e-mail. Just
keep sending as much e-mails as you possibly can! As far as possible make
sure that you are sending e-mails only to Indian residents, as outsiders
wouldn't be able to send you DD's in Indian Rupees. You will be amazed with the
are responsible to the "team". That means to everyone who participates both
before and after we become involved. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ALTER ANYTHING IN THIS
SYSTEM. IT WILL NOT WORK!!!

SUMMARY OF THE SIMPLE STEPS TO FOLLOW:

FIRST: Save this file as your PHASE 1 file, where you can edit the changes
(names, addresses, e-mail addresses, and position #'s).

SECOND: Get two Rs. 250/- DD's (from any ban k) in the names of persons
mentioned in POSITIONS #3 and #4 and mail by post to the people listed above in
Positions 3 and 4, with a request to join the mailing list. DD to be drawn on
any branch in town or District or State where the addressee resides.

Note: Rs. 500/- is only your ONLY financial risk!

THIRD: Update the names on the list carefully, as detailed above. YOUR
name, address and e-mail address comes in at Position #3 (where mine is now). You
then wait for PHASE 2 to arrive in your e-mail box from me. This will be
sent the same day that your Rs. 250/- DD arrives at my address.

HOW YOUR NAME MOVES THROUGH THE SYSTEM:

First: Your name starts at Position #3 in Phase 1 - to all of the people
you e-mail. You would aim to get about 40-50 responses, but more would be even
more profitable!

Second: You will e-mail PHASE 2 out to each per son who has sent you Rs.
250/- DD. You will be instructing your respondents to place your name in
POSITION #1.

· You will begin receiving inquiries from others asking if you have been
paid your Rs. 250/- DD.
· You will be keeping track of all those who have paid you.
· You won't be receiving much money at this stage (just the Rs. 250 DD you
received from each person in Phase 1, which will be from Rs. 5,000 - 10000 or
so).

Third: Those people, who have just inquired as to whether payment was made
to you, will be getting another 20 or more people to participate, and your
name will then be in POSITION #4.

This is when you will receive the BIG MONEY.

Last: Your name will be in Position #2, where you will again be receivin g
inquiries and you will be likely to answer at this point "YES I AM 20 LACS
RICHER". Many will then participate and make money also. Participation is all
that we require for success. Isn't this a brilliant business? We really have
the best, because we have created a FOOLPROOF AND CHEAT-PROOF SYSTEM , where
everybody has accountability. You small investment of Rs. 500 will reward you
with 20 Lacs or more!

This business is perfectly legal, as the money is paid in exchange for the
service and downline building advise you are receiving. Payment is
accountable as it's made through the bank. Paying tax etc. is the individual's sole
responsibility.

Once you decide that you are going to participate, you have checked the
accountability of me, and sent your two Rs. 250/- DD, you will be ready to start
preparing for Phase 2.

Once again, please e-mail me if you have any questions. "None of us are
able to go back for a new beginning. But, we learn and grow, so all of us are
able to make a new anything. Just do it!" MAY GOD BLESS YOU - and have fun!

NOTE: Rs. 500/- is a very small investment for what you will get in return.
With regards,
Savitha Narayan
55-D, Pocket 1
Mayur Vihar Phase 1
Delhi - 110 091.
email : savitha@xxxxxxxx

Since India has no anti-spamming law, this email follows the US Unsolicited
Electronic Mail Act of 2000, which states that mail cannot be considered
Spam if it contains contact / removal information, which this mail does. If you
want to be removed from the mailing list then you must reply to this mail
with "Remove" in the subject line and e-mail for faster response and action.

To remove yourself from my list, reply to this email with 'REMOVE' printed
on the subject line.

NEVER SEND SPAM. IT IS BAD