access memory notification

Hi all,
I'm working with threads for my thesys' project and I've just created a program whose purpose is to read pid of running process from the proc filesystem and insert them into a list. In a second stage, I verify parenthood relantionship among threads and build the trees associated with them.
Now, for every tree so created, I've to consider the address space shared by threads of the same process.
I need to know when the considered shared address space is accessed by one of these threads. In other word, I'm looking for assembler or C or kernel instructions that, given a memory address/range (the share address space), return a notification every time a threads access it or, better, try to access it.

Thanks.
Vincenzo.

Nuovo Yahoo! Messenger E' molto più divertente: Audibles, Avatar, Webcam, Giochi, Rubrica? Scaricalo ora!