RE: How to Add socket interface to char devices

Hello,

I need my char device driver to have support for socket interface.
Basically i need to establish 2 connections on the char device i have. So
to identify the packets coming on each connection on my char device, i need
to have a socket interface, something similar to the AF_WANPIPE sock
support for the sangoma sync serial cards.

Thanks
Vanitha