Re: How to Add socket interface to char devices

Hi,
If u meant socket operations in kernel space then i
had done this one , a year back I'm just sending you
those
as attachment.
These files contains one kernel thread which
continuosly listens on socket.The transfer is UDP ,as
soon as it gets the data   it fills the data in common
queue this whole module runs with the device driver
that's why i send it.
Basically this idea is from Allesendro Rubini's
article on socket programming from kernel space.
See if this is your requirement.
Thanks
Prasanna

--- Vanitha Ramaswami <vanitha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>