Re: Re: memory map of Linux

Hello Jon,

Thanks for your valuable information.

I am working with ppc linux with U-boot boot loader for MPC8540 processor,and board type is  MPC8540ADS.

My main requirement is , DMA the data trhough PCI between HOST and AGENT (both boards are of MPC8540 and ported with linux ,bootloader is U-boot).And both boards has pci 3.3v interface and they can sit on a baseplane with pci slots, and could be configured as HOST and AGENT by jumper settings.

Could u plese give some pointer for the code for DMA

Thanks in advance

Regards
Jhoney