DMA zone

Hello All,

I got through the mails in the list and I came to know that every architcture is having DMA zone. Am I correct. If so How to find it.

I have one requirement like , I have one card(AGENT) which is DMA capable.And this card is inserted in the pci slot of another board. Now I want to transfer the data from Agent memory to Host memory in linux.

when I put the card(AGENT) in the HOST's PCI slot, and display the pci header information ,and the BAR0 is configured at 0xe0000000 and all remaining BAR's are zeroes. Could u please let me know how to proceed
further for data transfer.

Thanks in Advance,

Regards

Vijay