From: kernelnewbies-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:kernelnewbies-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Brandon Niemczyk
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2004 9:47 PM
To: Rakesh Jagota
Cc: Ashish Mishra; Kenel Newbies
Subject: Re: Seek Help !!!

everywhere that I have read said that intercepting calls that way is a
horrible and dangerous hack, i know that exporting the sys_call_table
is a security threat, and I believe this is why it was not exported as
of 2.6

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 19:40:06 +0530, Rakesh Jagota
<j.rakesh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Include EXPORT_SYMBOL(sys_name) in ksys.h
>
> rakesh

Brandon Niemczyk
http://bniemczyk.doesntexist.com