Re: Oops kmem_cache_free_one

Hi Mohan

  I am not allocating memory using GFP_KERNEL, it is always done using
GFP_ATOMIC in my code.

regards
Amit

mohanlal jangir <mohanlal@xxxxxxxxxxx> on 08/24/2004 09:54:21 AM

To:    Amit Kumar Singh/HSS@HSS, Kernel Newbies
       <kernelnewbies@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc:

Subject:    Re: Oops kmem_cache_free_one

Looks like you are allocating and freeing GFP_KERNEL memory in interrupt
context. Any memory allocation in interrupt context must be done using
GFP_ATOMIC.

Regards
Mohanlal