RE: set_fs

Well, I was planning to override the read call for my filesystem
module. When I mount my filesystem and then open and read a 'virtual'
file in that filesystem, I want the module to do the following:
  open a corresponding physical file on the real filesystem (ext3)
  read the corresponding contents of that file on the real filesystem,
perform some computation, and then write the contents back to the real
filesystem's file.
  return the contents of the read of the physical file to the read
issued to the virtual file.

So for every read of the virtual file in my filesystem, a read and
write will need to be done to the corresponding file in the real
filesystem.
  How can I do accomplish this task without calling user
open,read,close calls from system space? 'npguy' may have suggested a
solution but I am not sure if it will work for above described
case..just my ignorance, maybe he can elaborate?
Thanks,
Brad

The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended for the addressee only.  If you have received this message in error or there are any problems, please notify the sender immediately.  The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden.