Problem with installation

Hi,

I downloaded the CodeViz (or Gengraph) from http://www.csn.ul.ie/~mel/projects/codeviz/#download

This is a Linux based utility for tracking the flow of function calls in any source code.

It can be of great help for Linux kernel developers, as kernel is a huge chunk of complex source code and this utility can help developer in understanding the flow or kernel function calls.

I am facing a problem in installing this utility on my machine. If anyone on the list has used this, can you guide me how to install it.

Regards,

Gaurav.