Links

Hi all,
I'm doing a kind of large kernel development website, do to the fact
that there is none that cover most of the online linux kernel
development. The idea is to separate the subjects in areas like: general
links, VM, FS, debugging, drivers, API, new commers, etc.
If you guys could send me some of the most useful links you have found
(*bookmarks*) to add, I (and other kernel newbies to come) would much
appreciate it.
I have colleted all of the _most_ common links (like from kernelnewbies,
kerneltrap, LDD, HOWTOs, etc).

Thanks
Dave