Re: Module map files

hi,
normally what i do is
$objdump -d name_of_module
it will five you offsets of all the instruction and
then where the module is going to load you get it from

$grep 'module-name' /proc/ksyms
it will give you the location where your module is
going to load add the offset to get to correct
position.
Is that you want?
Prasanna

--- Danilo Reinhardt <Danilo.Reinhardt@de.bosch.com>