i am developing a real time kernel

hi
i have developed areal time kernel(atleast i claim to have, and waiting to test it)
i modified the existing kernel to suit the real time characteristics(i have developed a EDF algorithm)
But now i dont know how to write shell programs to test my kernel(i have recompiled my kernel and it has come up fine)
i need to know three things:-
1. how to create random processes
2. how to pass info about process deadlines and priorities along with it.
i have modified TCB to include prio and deadlines
3.how to verify whether the process has completed task or missed its deadlines
indicate suitable error messages also
please help me as soon as possible.My deadline is next week

Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

-- Kernelnewbies: Help each other learn about the Linux kernel. Archive: http://mail.nl.linux.org/kernelnewbies/ FAQ: http://kernelnewbies.org/faq/