Re: quotas problem : solved

hi ,

my quota problem is solved .. i was doing a silly
mistake :

'quotactl' expects the command ( see man page of
quotactl) as an intger formulated by 'QCMD' macro (see
/usr/include/linux/quota.h) in which we have to
specify the quota type also .. i was not using the
QCMD macro .. that's it ..

I AM REALLY SORRY FOR ASKING SUCH A SILLY QUESTION ..

rgds,
Pankaj

hi sir,