Re: Linux boot seq!

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004, Ram prakash wrote:

> Can anyone tell me the procedure ,thhe linux kernel follows while booting the OS like from where kernel first reads,then executes,and how it finishes.
iread appendix A of Understanding the Linux Kernel by Bovet and Cessati

--

Omanakuttan.N.
Perl, C, C++.

Like ya know?  Rock 'N Roll is an esoteric language that unlocks the
creativity chambers in people's brains, and like totally activates their
essential hipness, which of course is like totally necessary for saving
the earth, like because the first thing in saving this world, is getting
rid of stupid and square attitudes and having fun.
		-- Senior Year Quote