Tracing the flow of execution in the kernel , executed on-behalf of a process !

Hi ,

  Is there a way by which we can trace the flow of
execution of a process , when it is executing the
kernel code path ?

  Any tool which does this would help understand
which all functions / code path is taken in the kernel
when a particular program executes .

  strace provides just the system call invocation ,
but I would like to know what happens within the
kernel when the system call executes .

Cheers !

Go to: http://in.insurance.yahoo.com/licspecial/index.html