Sending the captured packets at NF

Hi,
I have implemented, IP tunnelling in kernel by hooking to Netfilters. The implementation goes as a module. I am sending the packet out by calling dev_queue_xmit by filling the required fields in the skb and returning NF_STOLEN. I just want to know, if I capture a packet at pre/post routing hook and mangle the IP addresses(which could result in local/forward delivery) and return NF_ACCEPT to corresponding  NF hook, would the packet be routed. This is required so that, if any module registered to NF after this tunneling module, can also get the packet and also I don't need to fill in the fields in the skb and call dev_queue_xmit.

thanks
regards
Suresh

V.V Suresh Kumar

V.V Suresh Kumar

IndiaInfo Mail - the free e-mail service with a difference! www.indiainfo.com
Check out our value-added Premium features, such as an extra 20MB for mail storage, POP3, e-mail forwarding, and ads-free mailboxes!