answerexpected?

Hi,
This is regarding the problem where we cant
directly modify certain parameters,accessed by kernel,
lets say i just want to set a bit of cr3 register(why
to do?),or setting entries directly in interrupt
descriptor
by getting table
using SIDT instruction manipulating entries there ,
one  can not  do this from module coz  symbols are not
exported(ofcourse) ,
but assembly comes in handy,
i dont know wheather this question is relevent or
absolutely foolish(might be i dont know anything)

but then if we combine such assembly code snippet with
our module we can access that functionality which we
may not get directly from high level language(again
what to do this all to assembly or HLL i dont know)

but ihad seen the code like this,
where cr3 register is set this way

please if u understand what i meant then answer it!

thanks