Re: Maximum size for sk_buff?

Dear Rogers,

The maximum size of the skbuff depends on the underlying
protocol used.

For example if the network device is an ethernet card
which using the protocol IEEE802.3 the maximum size
is 1536 KB (Pls check for the exact value) per packet.

And if another standards such as IEEE802.11 it varies.

Hope this shall help you...

Regards,
Shine Mohamed