bootup probs

hi
im pretty much a newbie working on a port on linux
2.4.21 to an SA-1110 board. Cant seem to get past the
"uncompressing linux..." part. I know one is supposed
to specify the ZTEZTADDR in arch/arm/boot/Makefile and
ZRELADDR(?)  and TEXTADDR (?)in arch/arm/Makefile
.However on going thru the file arch/arm/Makefile i
find that this can be specified only if i choose the
CONFIG_ZBOOT_ROM option i.e. booting from ROM/flash
which is not the case here as im first booted from
flash using blob bootloader then downloading kernel to
ram then booting . Also what about ZREELADDR ?
my __virt_to_phys macro specifies both equal -
__virt_to_phys(x)  (x).
Also not to clear about TEXTADDR - virt start addr of
kernel-- do i have to specify this or is it assumed
32k from start of RAM?
thanks
Carlos