Re: Not convincing yet (c vs c++)

Hi

ok the linux kernel has quiet a lot of code in it.
Would you like to volutee to rewrite it all in c++.

Also the language has nothing todo with object orienated
programming so therefore its not simulated in c its still object
orientatated. Its been done like this for a long time and alot of people
know how to write c in this form for drivers etc... Do you want to all of
a suden stop development to move language which none of the developers
really want to happen ? That will also have no benifits of doing in the
first place.

Infact c++ would probably make the kernel significatly biggers.
Hint look at the windows kernel and how much ram it requires to
boot in win 2k / XP. I belive its done in C++

	James