Re: Help Needed in accessing symbols

Hi all,
I think u need not to export the variable explicitly.
Even though I am not an expert, still I am giving
some tips.

Just make sure following things:-
1. The variable defined in the first module
    should be global( not static)
2. You should define it asan extern in the
    the second module.

Thanks,
Shine Mohamed