PACKAGE INCLUDES:

X~NET INTERNET READY
SERIES DESKTOP PC X 1

@ $1999 inc GST

+ FREE HI-FI DVD SYSTEM WITH
5.1 SURROUND 5 SPEAKER SUB SYSTEM

+ FREE CANON COLOUR PRINTER
+ FREE ABILITY OFFICE SOFTWARE PACKAGE
+ FREE SYMANTEC NORTON'S 2003 ANTI-VIRUS
+ FREE 200HRS INTERNET ACCESS*

+ **FREE** 1 YEAR AUSTRALIA WIDE NEXT DAY ONSITE WARRANTY

Shipping available Australia Wide.

YES! I want to order a PC & DVD Bundle Pack with Bonus DVD Hifi System & Onsite Warranty!
YES! I am interested - please contact me with more information
Company
Name
Contact Person
Phone
Number
Fax
Number
email
Address
Delivery
Address (Street Only)
Suburb & Postcode

Alternatively Fax your order to : (07) 3856 0647

For other great products log on to www.queenslandcomputer.com.au

2003 Queensland Computer Company Pty Limited. All Rights Reserved.

 All products are supplied Australia Wide - $20 shipping for each system within Queensland for this DVD Bundle offer - other areas - very competitive pricing for delivery, can quote upon request.

I  Unsubscribe |

  All Trade Marks are the property of their respective owners. All prices are inclusive of GST. E.& O.E.

Your Queensland Owned and Operated G-ITC Accredited I.T. Solutions Provider

We collect eMail contact addresses from various publicly available sources and other marketing promotions. We understand you may wish NOT to receive
information from us by eMail. To be removed from this and other offers, click here . We will remove your email address immediately. Alternatively you can fax
your remove request to 07 3856 0647 (include email address to be removed).
Queensland Computer Company Pty Ltd. ACN 079 248 132. * Free internet access - conditions apply.