Re: Interoperability among kernel/modules compiled with differentversion of gcc

Basically, if you read the README file with your version of the kernel,
it will clearly mension the gcc versions and it's limits of the usage.
Till the 2.4.20 kernel, the README file, advices to use gcc 2.x version
compilers, specifically says not use above version which are available
for the developement.

Better use the same gcc version used for the kernel and your module.

Iqbal