Re: where is the user process mapping???

ZONE_NORMAL isn't just kernel address space, its just regular memory.
Like you said the DMA zone is the first 16MB, since you only have 128MB all
the rest will be in the NORMAL zone. Any memory over 896MB(of physical
memory) would go into HIGH_MEMORY zone. The zones are more for hardware
reasons than software.