cramfs

Hello all,
I am working on embedded systems.  It has 16MB Flash and 64MB RAM.  We have developed an application on linux and changed the kernel.  The complete application + filesystem comes down to 8MB.  I tried following the pocket linux guide and installed the minimum filesystem.  We have decided to use CRAMFS to efficiently use the resources.  I am not able to get any information on cramfs and how to create.  Can you please tell me what is cramfs and howto create.

Thanks in advance

Regards
bhaskar

The views presented in this mail are completely mine. The company is not
responsible for whatsoever.
V. Bhaskar
Rendezvous On Chip (i) Pvt Ltd
Hyderabad, India