Re: Software Interrupt to invoke IP input function.

On Mon, May 12, 2003 at 01:27:59PM +0530, Vamsi Krishna wrote:
> 	Thanks for your help.  Vivek I'am trying to build a Asynchronous
> Socket Package Inside the kernel for asynchronous communication.  Thats
> the reason I'am worried about the software interrupts.

Have you looked at the async io work done by benjamin lahaise (aka
bcrl) for the linux kernel when he was employed by red hat? I believe it
comes pre-packaged with red hat's kernel packages. For more information,
check out his presentation at last year's OLS.

(see http://www.linuxsymposium.org/2002/  for the proceedings)

--
"If the UN does not authorize force against Iraq for disregarding its
guidelines, the US will unilaterally attack Iraq, thus disregarding the