Re: Can I start a process from kernel

Hi,
	Thanks a lot for your help. The reason why I want to do this is,
due to hardware limitations of the card about 70% of CPU time will be lost
in data transfer. I have to some how keep it running with 48 pppds, RAS,
Call management software, arq & crc for incoming data etc in the rest of
the 30% of time. So I want to start them (ppp, arq & crc) only when the
data comes in. (Currently I am running arq & crc --proprietary to the
local hardware vendor-- in the driver itself).

Thanks,
S B Sarin(ee98291).