getting values of variables of the linux kernel

Do you know how a static function of the kernel linux is called in a module?, I can't adding a function static in the file
ksyms.c for export it.

Static means the same in the kernel as it does everywhere else in C: for
identifiers at top-level scope, it means the variable or function is
only visible in the current compilation unit. For variables in function
scope, it means the variable retains the same value across invocations.

So, you cannot export a static symbol -- either way, it isn't visible
beyond the compilation unit that defined it.

Cheers

In according to, Can I copy the static function in my code and working normally?

Thanks

Archive: http://mail.nl.linux.org/kernelnewbies/
FAQ: http://kernelnewbies.org/faq/