getting values of variables of the linux kernel

Hi,

I'm working with the linux kernel version 2.4.19 and I need a function fork of this kernel for me, we can name it fork2. I implemented this fork2 in a module, but at moment of executing the functions copy_fs, copy_files, copy_mm .. the module needs the value of the variables files_cachep, sigact_cachep, mm_cachep, vm_area_cachep .. and it presents an error because can't create the caches without the values of these variables.
The values of the variables are assigned through the function proc_caches_init of main.c. How can I do for getting the values of these variables (files_cachep..) from my module?

Very thankful.

Alba Urrea

Archive: http://mail.nl.linux.org/kernelnewbies/
FAQ: http://kernelnewbies.org/faq/