Re: exporting a static function

On Mon, Feb 17, 2003 at 05:26:18PM -0500, alba urrea wrote:

Email is not a disjunct set of messages, but is threaded, and mailing
lists use this feature to provide a coherent archive. Some email
clients (notably better than Microsoft based clients) also group
messages into a thread.

Could you please fix your mailer so it is clear that:

a) you are following up to an already existing thread
b) the previous message was written by Seth Arnold
c) the quotes actually show what was written by Seth and what new
   information you have added to the thread?

Thank you.

Erik

--
J.A.K. (Erik) Mouw