From: kernelnewbies-bounce@nl.linux.org [mailto:kernelnewbies-bounce@nl.linux.org]On Behalf Of akula nishanth
Sent: Sunday, January 26, 2003 7:14 PM
To: kernelnewbies@nl.linux.org
Subject: from nishanth(urgent)

hai

i am nishanth. i am doing a project in kernel module writing a pseudo driver to capture packets and to display headers. in my project i have to take packets from the network(lan). so i have to copy the packets in skbuff into local buffer. i am unable to gather necessary information about skbuff and how to make a copy of them. please help me by providing necessary information. i will be waiting for your reply.

thanking you

nishanth