Re: About Compact Flash...

okay but dosent that means that I need to have dos for that. ?
If yes then I dont think I had dos anywhere.
Also in anycase could you please let me know the procedure. Want to have that method as a backup.

Thanks
Dp

Liberty Young wrote:

I've done it with Syslinux....we have a 2 MB Dos partition, which
syslinux uses to obtain the kernel and it's configuration file. The
Second partition is all ext2, where the OS and the kernel drivers
reside. I've been able to use syslinux on the CF both from an pcmcia to
cf adapter and a usb to cf adapter.