Keyboard driver

Hello,

I want to undestand the keyboard driver for pc.

I saw that there is two files :
pc_keyb.c keyboard.c

The first is specific to the architecture, pc, and the second is general.

The keyboard use the IRQ 1, KEYBOARD_BH.

In pc_keyb.c, the kernel request the IRQ, and executes the function
keyboard_interrupt when this IRQ appends. keyboard_interrupt locks the irq
and execute handle_kbd_event, which read the scancode with kbd_read_input
and execute handle_keyboard_event.

In keyboard.c, the kernel create a task kbd_bh, but I don't understand
what does this task...

So I didn't undestand a lot with the reading of the code. I want to know
how the driver give the keyboard code to the user sapce and when.

Can somebody give me a help, or a web page address ?

Thanks in advance

--
Fabien Carrion

()  Campagne du ruban ASCII -- Contre les mails en html
/\  contre les pieces-jointes Microsoft