Re: Low-latency / scheduling latency in 2.5

I am tying to apply the Preemptive Scheduling patch to BK 2.4.19 final from the
LinuxPPC tree. I used the patch labeled *2.4.19-2* but it did not apply cleanly.
Did I use the correct patch version? This is also the reason from my previous
inquiry about dash kernel revisions. My assumption is that it would have worked
if I had a 2.4.19-2 BK label. However there aren't dashed final versions in the
repository.

TIA

href="http://mail.directvinternet.com/jump/http://mail.nl.linux.org/kernelnewbies";>http://mail.nl.linux.org/kernelnewbies</a>/
> FAQ:           <a
href="http://mail.directvinternet.com/jump/http://kernelnewbies.org/faq";>http://kernelnewbies.org/faq</a>/

Allen Curtis              |  All good things come to those
Ones and Zeros, Inc.      |  who wait. Some of us have to
mailto:acurtis@onz.com    |  wait a little longer.