RE: ICMP Protocol Unreachable

HI
Thanks!!

I tried doing this also but the contents of the
packets in both the caes is exactlty the same..

Something strange is happening...the gateway also
sends an ip pkt to either A or B (sometimes to A ,
sometimes to B) which says IPv6 hop-by-hop option. In
response to thsi particular pkt, the receiver
machine(A or B) sends the icmp protoocol unreachable
pkt.And the machine which gets the ping request pkt
does not reply at all...Why is it so???

Paridhi