Re: Getting connection details from the socket descriptor

Latha> Hi,
Latha> I am new to socket programming. I need to get the information about
Latha> the TCP connection details (local ip addr, local port, remote ip addr,
Latha> remote port) from the socket descriptor. Is it possible to get the
Latha> info from the socket descriptor? Could anyone help me to find the
Latha> solution for this problem.

getsockname, getpeername

(And it has nothing to do with kernel programming. You can try in the
future comp.unix.programmer, or irc.oftc.net #man3)

~velco