Getting connection details from the socket descriptor

Hi,

I am new to socket programming. I need to get the information about the TCP
connection details (local ip addr, local port, remote ip addr, remote port)
from the socket descriptor. Is it possible to get the info from the socket
descriptor? Could anyone help me to find the solution for this problem.

Thanks in advance,
Latha.G

Surf the Web without missing calls! Get MSN Broadband.