Re: Kernel Network driver + IP stack + RAW socket

Hi,
  Ok here is the slackware kernel-specific suggestion. ip_build_xmit()
create the IP packet , calculates the checksum and sends the packet off. You
can make changes in this routine by cloning the packet and changing the
address to your local machine in one of the packet.

Regards,
Dharmender Rai
Dharmender Rai,
Cybage Software Pvt. Ltd,