Re: Kernel Network driver + IP stack + RAW socket

On Mon, 2002-09-30 at 09:39, Dharmender Rai wrote:
> use libpcap library (freely downloadable from
> www.insecure.org/nmap
:), My question is related to the kernel, not userland libs,apps. I just
want to know where in the kernel the decision is make to send back an
outgoing packet to userland. In which part the kernel says humm let see
I have this outgoing packet I gonna give it to the device driver but
before, I have these sockets that want to receive this buffer as well,
let's clone/copy (I don't know) the socket.