Accessing a user space variable from a kernel module

Hello,
  I have written a custom netfilter target that sends a small amount of
data out over the PCI bus. To get this to work I also wrote an
associated iptables shared library. Both the kernel netfilter module
and the user space shared library have "entry" functions that run when
the kernel module is mod-probed.
  Here is my dilemma: I can discover the host computer's IP address in
the user-space function, but I want to send that data out to the PCI
card. In order to do this, it needs the kernel-mapped, base IO address
of the card. This is stored in the kernel module. How can I either send
(make available?) the IP address to the kernel module, or send (make
available?) the base IO address of the PCI card to the user space
library function?

Thanks,

	-Jeremy

--