Re: Linux route intialization

Hi,

If I correctly understood your question - Where does the interface
configuration is stored, so that when ever the interface starts/re-starts,
the route gets added to the routing table? If so,
/etc/sysconfig/network-scrpts/ifcfg-eth<x> files have the IP address,
netmask etc. That should provide the needed information to add a static
route.

Regards
--gb