Re: CPU and PCI help requested

Hi,

Why not create a netfilter hook to log the information you want?
If you create one for LOCAL_OUT, I am sure you can easily get the
information you want.
Just remember to +header length for the ethernet packet to get the size
of the whole packet.
Hmm...... will probably affect throughput, just keep your codes as few
as possible and don't process all packets.
What PCI card? You mean a network card? You can refer to Linux Device
Drivers 2 or the codes
for the other drivers in the kernel source. You need to have intimate
knowledge of the hardware though.

regards,
jonathan