RE: device driver debug solution/answer plus request for comments

Hi,

With regard to ksymoops... I noticed that it needs a copy of the oops
message, System.map, vmlinux etc. to point out where the EIP is pointing
to. I tried to install lkcd on 2.4.18 but wasn't successful. Does anyone
has a success story to tell?

Thanks.
jonathan