Re: exchange of pkts between devices on the same machine (crosspost)

This is not so straight forward with standard kernel. I have written a
device driver and a small (rather dirty) patch to the kernel to achieve
this. The idea is to by-pass the lookup in the `local' table. Which is not
at all possible without patching the kernel. If interested, I can send you
the stuff online in few days, because it still needs a lot of testing.

hth,

-abhijit