Re: userland shared events & callbacks

thanks Javier, but i want to implement this in kernel space by creating a
thread under same processes context that gets scheduled only when the
triggering event happens, also, i am aware that this can be easily done by
creating a thread in userspace and waiting on some event triggred by the
kernelspace code (which is what the 'carbon' essentially does as u
suggested) but i would still like to explore the former as a kernel hacking
exercise.
rgds
tikare