who is maintainer for setserial command?

I have fixes for the serial driver functions get(set)_serial_info() that
call for changes to the setserial command.  The setserial project on
SourceForge appears to have been abandoned in year 2000, same as the serial
driver project.  Legit fixes on the site submitted in those days have never
been applied.

1. Does anyone know where the latest setserial development source code is,
upon which to base patches?

2. Is there a _current_ maintainer for setserial?  If so, who is this brave
soul?

If this info was actually easy to find out, where should I have looked?
Every place I looked pointed to the previous maintainer, Ted. It's not him.
He's busy doing good work in other areas.

TIA

Ed Vance              serial24@macrolink.com
Macrolink, Inc.       1500 N. Kellogg Dr  Anaheim, CA  92807