SNMP usage

Hello,

I dont know if this is the right place to ask.
Can someone please let me know if there is a way
to download a file using SNMP. One way is to invoke
FTP but in SNMPv3 we 've an option to use getbulkdata.

I need to download a new firmware on to the hardware
from a remote location. The device only supports SNMP
at the moment. Is it necessary to add the FTP feature
on to it.

If this is not the right place to ask, Can someone
please point me out the right place.

Thanks,
Sarah