Re: Rik's rmap

Thanks you so much, Rik!

We have an on-going project, which is to instrument the kernel to
measure the number of times a page is read into RAM. And to certain stage,
we find it's hard to associate a page's identity with <pid, virt_addr>, etc.

It seems that your rmap patch keeps track of this kind of information.
Anyway, we will try to study the idea first.

--
Cheers!

Zou Min
zoum@comp.nus.edu.sg
It is a great art to saunter.		-- Henry David Thoreau