lxrbot christmas vacation :)

Hi all,

For those of you wondering about the fate of lxrbot:

There has been a scheduled power outage at work. I knew about this and
switched the machine that hosts lxrbot to a different outlet that was
supposed to be switched on all day. However, it looks like some fool
also switched off that particular group of outlets. I'll try to switch
on the machine tomorrow, but I can't guarantee I'll have time to stop
by at work (I'm supposed to be on holiday). In the mean time just use
Google, lxr.linux.no, and the kernelnewbies.org website, or ask the
friendly people at #kernelnewbies.

Erik

--
J.A.K. (Erik) Mouw, Information and Communication Theory Group, Faculty
of Information Technology and Systems, Delft University of Technology,